PERDAMI VISUAL SCIENTIFIC MEETING 2020
Reichert Tono-Pen AVIA Veterinary
- Catalog Number: 230635V Tono-Pen VET Starter Kit
- Tono-Pen VET Veterinary Tonometer
- Carry case
- 150 individually wrapped Ocu-Film+ tip covers
- Dimensions: 7 1/4" x 1" x 7/8" (18.4 x 2.5 x 2.2 cm)
- Weight: 2.1 oz (59.4 g)
- Transducer: Micro Strain Gauge
- Measurement Range: 5 - 80 mmHg
- Power Source: 2 Ocu-Cel VET batteries
The Tono-Pen AVIA Vet tonometer has the following features:
• Easy to use - IOP can be measured reliably by veterinary professionals.
• Portable - The Tono-Pen AVIA Vet tonometer weighs just
71 g (2.4 oz) and is battery operated.
• Accurate - The measurements from the Tono-Pen AVIA Vet tonometer
correlate strongly with Goldmann applanation tonometry
and direct measurements of IOP.
• Versatile - The Tono-Pen AVIA Vet tonometer may be used easily
with the patient in any position, making the instrument suitable
for the office and in remote locations.