Reichert Tonopen XL Vet
The Tono-Pen AVIA Vet tonometer is an ergonomic, hand-held tonometer that measures intraocular pressure. The body of the instrument
is designed to fit comfortably in the user’s hand, facilitating fast and accurate measurements. The tip of the tonometer contains a sensor that houses a transducer assembly which converts applied force into an electrical signal. The electronics housed in the ergonomic Tono-Pen AVIA Vet tonometer body process and analyze the waveforms produced by each applanation of the corneal surface of the eye. These are used to produce an averaged IOP measurement. The measurement is displayed on the Liquid Crystal Displays (LCDs). A replaceable battery compartment houses the Tono-Pen AVIA Vet POWERCEL® battery pack, consisting of two Lithium Manganese Dioxide batteries.
- Catalog Number: 230650V Tono-Pen AVIA VET Starter Kit
- Tono-Pen AVIA VET
- Carrying case
- 150 individually wrapped Ocu-Film + tip covers
- Tono-Pen AVIA VET Powercel Battery
- Weight: 2.4oz. (71 g)
- Length: 6.25 in. (16 cm)
- Width: 0.75 in. (2 cm)
- Thickness: 1.75 in. (4.4 cm)
- Transducer: Micro Stain Gauge
- Measurement Range: 1 - 99 mmHg
- Power Source: Tono-Pen AVIA VET Powercel Battery Pack
The Tono-Pen AVIA Vet tonometer has the following features:
• Easy to use - IOP can be measured reliably by veterinary professionals.
• Portable - The Tono-Pen AVIA Vet tonometer weighs just
71 g (2.4 oz) and is battery operated.
• Accurate - The measurements from the Tono-Pen AVIA Vet tonometer
correlate strongly with Goldmann applanation tonometry
and direct measurements of IOP.
• Versatile - The Tono-Pen AVIA Vet tonometer may be used easily
with the patient in any position, making the instrument suitable
for the office and in remote locations.
Video Produk Masih Belum Tersedia